Join us Sunday, May 9, 4pm ET for Mass on Mass in Masks en Masse.
Join us for our fifth bi-annual public mass (wearing masks!) with Roman Catholic Woman Priest Rev. Susan Schessler presiding. For those attending in person, we will all wear masks, seat ourselves in a big circle at least six feet apart (unless you’re with housemates), and we will each bring a laptop, phone, or tablet to Zoom or call in separately but together in the triangle park. Some readers will be online, and some will be at the park.
If you’re coming to the park, bring: mask, chair or blanket, umbrella, bread and drink, phone or other device, and make sure you have the Zoom app on your phone if you want to see the service and PowerPoint.
- Apple cider donuts in individual bags will be available for post-Mass distanced fellowship
- Come early to help set up, usher
- This is a perfect Mass for teens because it's phone-friendly!
- We extend a special invitation to our brothers to come see what a woman-led Catholic Mass can be
- Closest metro is Cleveland Park (25-minute walk)
- Easy parking
- If the Spirit moves us, we'll take a post-Mass walk to the Vatican Embassy to offer a blessing
At Mass on Mass, we welcome attendees to record and share what they see, so if you’d like to remain anonymous, wear a bigger mask!
We look forward to celebrating together.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.